AsiaBC can provide documents legalization arrangement service, we can arrange Hong Kong apostille service.The apostille service is provide by Apostille Service Office of Hong Kong High Court.
Simply make an inquiry and make an appointment, you can bring or mail your original document to our office (located in Wan Chai), normally we can return the apostille-processed document to you in 5 working days (subject to the available of Apostille Service Office of Hong Kong High Court).
Documents Accepted for Apostille Service :
Category I: Public documents bearing the true signature of Hong Kong SAR Government recognized officer, e.g.:
- Business Registration Certificate
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Marriage Certificate
- Certificate of Absence of Marriage Record
- Birth and Death Certificate
- Certificate of Registered Particulars
Category II: Documents signed by a Hong Kong notary public or a Commissioner for Oaths, e.g.
- Power of Attorney signed by a notary public
- Certified true copy signed by a notary public
- Declaration signed by Commissioner for Oaths