What we do?
AsiaBC provide incorporation services of brand-new Hong Kong Limited Company and sales of ready-made shelf Hong Kong Limited company. Simply make an inquiry, we can offer a free initial consultation on the matter of Hong Kong corporate requirements, taxation and bank account opening.
Who can own a Hong Kong private limited company?
Anyone aged 18 or above with valid personal identification documents of any nationality can own a Hong Kong limited company. The company formation service can be done remotely, you do not need to be present in Hong Kong absolutely.
Initial consultation on matters of company structure, accounting, taxation and bank account for free.
Incorporation documents you will obtain:
- Company name search (or select from shelf company list)
- Remark: Hong Kong company can either have a Chinese (Traditional), a English, or both of company name.
- Government documents filing and submission
- Settlement of government fee
- Hong Kong Company Secretary
- Hong Kong Registered Office Address
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Business Registration Certificate
- Articles of Association
Provision of documents certified true copies by Hong Kong Certified Public Accountant (CPA) for Hong Kong bank account opening
On-demand hardware items:
- Statutory book
- Share certificates
- Common seal
- Company stamp
- Company signature stamp
- “Green Box”
Our free initial consultation services can help you to settle the matters about company structure, accounting, taxation and bank account opening. Kindly contact us for support.