Why Scottish Pacific Tradeline?
- Scottish Pacific Tradeline is a line of credit that can be used to pay suppliers (both overseas and domestic).
- Terms can vary up to a maximum of 90 days from shipment for overseas and 90 days from delivery for domestic suppliers.
- Tradeline delivers improved purchasing power for importers and increased sales for exporters.
- Tradeline now serves buyers in in HK, Australia, New Zealand, UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, Germany, France, etc. and all suppliers around the world selling into these destinations.
- If your business can sell the goods we can help you buy the goods.
What can Tradeline be used for?
- Quick approval
- Flexible terms for buyers
- Immediate payment for suppliers
- No impact on existing banking agreements
- No property security required
Upon-shipment finance device:
- Imported goods being ordered
- Supplement existing trade facilities
- Imported plant and equipment
- Bulk purchase discounts
Pre-shipment finance device:
Currency for payment:
- Telegraphic Transfer (TT)
- Documentary Collection (DP/Cash Against Document)
- Debtor finance
- Invoice finance
- Supply chain finance
- For more details, find us online at www.sptradeline.com, and www.scottishpacific.com.