The China Hong Kong & Macau Expatriate & Business Association of Cambodia (CHKMEBA) currently has more than 70 member units that mainly engaged in garment making, garment washing and dyeing, shoemaking, finance, medicine, shipping, hotels, printing, plastics, paper products, aviation services, machinery, electrical equipment, knitting, embroidery, property development, seafood processing trade, international exhibition business and various import and export trade industries. The members are with strong operating strength and technical standards have an important position and outstanding contribution to the economic development of Cambodia.
The CHKMEBA adheres to the concept of friendly cooperation and development together. Actively participate in the economic interaction with the China-ASEAN, international economic and cultural, and carry out friendly collaboration.
Purpose of the CHKMEBA:
• Protect the legitimate rights and interests of our members.
• Provide Hong Kong and Macau investors with consultation services on business and investment laws, policies, work, residence, travel and stay.
• Provide members with information and support on business and security.
• Assist members in resolving major foreign-related economic and legal disputes.
• Participate in social charity and public welfare activities.
• Support social culture and education.
• Develop the traditional friendship between China and Cambodia.