We offer professional endurance testing service for your spectacles. We can test the endurance, dimensional tolerance, resistance to perspiration, etc. The testing results are precision and reliable.
- Published on 31st July 2009, BS EN ISO 12870:2009 specifies the fundamental requirements for unglazed spectacle frames used with all prescription lenses.
- This international standard covers all types of spectacle frame including rimless mounts, semi-rimless mounts and folding spectacle frames.
- It is also applicable to those products that are made of natural organic materials.
- STC can provide you ophthalmic optics and spectacle frame testing service.
- Testing service: endurance testing, dimensional tolerance testing, dimensional stability at elevated temperature testing, resistance to perspiration testing, resistance to optical radiation testing and nickel release testing (only for the metal frame).