What is Trade Credit Insurance (TCI)?
Credit insurance protects your business from non-payment of commercial debt. It makes sure that your invoices will be paid and allows you to reliably manage the commercial and political risks of trade.
How our proposition works
1. You (the supplier) currently sell / want to sell to your customers on credit terms.
2. You take a trade credit insurance policy with Euler Hermes.
3. We vet your customers’ financial stability and ability to pay for goods/ services received. We continuously monitor your risks throughout the policy period.
4. After reviewing your customers, we will confirm the amount of open credit that we will insure.
5. You can then sell to that customer on open credit, in the knowledge that if your customer is unable to pay you, we will pay instead. We can also assist you to collect the unpaid debt.
Who needs TCI?
- Any company which is currently selling or has a potential to sell
- its products/ services to other companies on credit terms.
- Competitive Edge
- Select the right customers
- Protection against bad debts
- Give new and existing customers more credit, generating more sales
- Provide your customers with more favorable terms (e.g. than LC’s, cash in advance, etc.), helping you to win business from your competitors
- Balance sheet protection
- Access new markets
- Screen new and existing customers
- Help you to obtain access to bank financing
For more details visit Euler Hermes’ website: www.hk.eulerhermes.com
Or reach Patricia Pang on +852 3665 8918 or email@example.com