Viziware is a passive system of gesture recognition, which allows controlling any screen and entering data using simple gestures. Two off-the-shelf cameras act like human eyes measuring distances to objects. Viziware tracks the objects, and estimates real-time positions and speeds.
- Unique algorithms processing this information and read user’s gestures.
- The device runs the command, surrendering gesture.
- A flexible platform that can be used both as the product and embedded solution for gesture control of any screens and different electronic devices.
- A wide range of applications for the technology: adjustable min and max working distance: 20 cm to 10m.
- An unlimited number of devices within a single room and low power consumption.
- High processing speed and accuracy: complete gesture information (motion + distance).
- Functions with moving objects: the system filters out its own motion and continuously re-aligns the cameras.
- Simple and inexpensive construction.
- Object recognition based on technology is marker free.