My Sourcing

LanguageEnglish

Please enter a valid keyword with 2 or more characters / numbers.

Shenzhen Mision Technology Co Ltd
Enquire
Shenzhen Mision Technology Co Ltd

Shenzhen Mision Technology Co Ltd

Guangdong, Mainland China

Manufacturer

Average Response Time

N/A

Disclaimer

Some links on this website may take you to other third-party sites and you acknowledge and agree that HKTDC and the HKTDC Affiliates have no responsibility for the accuracy or availability of any information provided by those linked websites.

Links to other websites do not constitute an endorsement by HKTDC of such websites or the Information, products, advertising, or other materials available on those websites.

Share this page
130lm/w DLC Premium Back-Lit LED Panel for USA Market
Share this page
US $9.90 - US $14.90
Production Lead Time:
30 day(s)
Shipping Method:
by sea / air / Express
Product Name:
LED Panel Light
Size:
2x2 ft
LED type:
SMD3030
LED Quantity:
48leds
Power:
30w or 40w
Color temperature:
3000-6500K
Material:
Alumium + PC
Dimmable:
0-10V
Warranty:
5 years
Certificate:
UL/ETL/DLC
Description
Contact Supplier
Description

Features:

* Professional manufacturer only for LED Panel and LED Troffer, over 10 years warranty

* Size: 2x2   1x4   2x4 or Customized

* Without LGP, never turn yellow

* Isolated driver, PF>0.9, THD ≤ 15%

* Super bright SMD3030 LEDs, LM80 rated Ra>80

* Lumen output: 140LM/W   AC120-277V & AC120-347V, 0-10V dimmable 

* Non-flicker, no dark spot, protect your eyes

* over 80% energy saving

* 5 years warranty

* Operating temperature: -20℃ to 50℃

* Certificate: UL/ETL/DLC

* Delivery time: 5-7 business days for sample order, 25-30 business days for bulk ordeer

* Payment term: 30% T/T in advance, remaining 70% before shipping(bulk order)


     




Shenzhen Mision Technology Co Ltd

Shenzhen Mision Technology Co Ltd

Guangdong, Mainland China

Manufacturer

Average Response Time

N/A

You may also like

Unfollow the following supplier?