C-TPAT Compliance Audit
QIMA qualified auditors assist organizations to assess and enhance security measures throughout their supply chains and ensure compliance with security requirements.
We perform supply chain security audits against all Customs-Trade Partnership against Terrorism (C-TPAT global and regional requirements) ensuring:
- Outside Barriers and Physical Security
- Factory Internal Security
- Factory Employee Security
- Shipping Dock Security
- Key and Seal Controls
- Security Processes
- Container and Merchandise Movement
- Computer Systems Security and Controls
Securing the Global Supply Chain
Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT) is a voluntary government-business initiative to build cooperative relationships that strengthen and improve overall international supply chain and U.S. border security.
C-TPAT recognizes that U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) can provide the highest level of cargo security only through close cooperation with the ultimate owners of the international supply chain such as importers, carriers, consolidators, licensed customs brokers, and manufacturers.
Through this initiative, CBP is asking businesses to ensure the integrity of their security practices and communicate and verify the security guidelines of their business partners within the supply chain. A third party C-TPAT audit will ensure the security of your supply chain, verify your compliance, and improve U.S. border security.
- Global footprint for supplier audit programs
- Accredited to international standards (BSCI, Sedex, ICS, RJC...) or your own protocols
- All-inclusive pricing (no extra charge for Auditor's expenses)
- Detailed and actionable reports and KPIs reporting
- An auditor onsite within 48 hours
- Easy online scheduling of services: book audits and check reports from the convenience of your online account and QIMA mobile app
QIMA is a leading provider of supply chain compliance solutions, that partners with brands, retailers and importers to secure, manage and optimize their global supply network.
QIMA has on-the-ground presence in 85 countries, combining industry-leading experts for onsite inspections, supplier audits and lab testing with a digital platform that brings accuracy, transparency and intelligence for quality and compliance data.
For all our clients in 120 countries who use the QIMA platform and benefit from 24/7 support in over 20 languages, QIMA is Your Eyes in the Supply Chain™.