Ethical Audit Standards
For a modern business, an ethical supply chain is no longer an optional "feel-good" PR tool. Today, consumers, governments and NGOs are putting increasing pressure on brands and retailers to ensure transparency throughout their supply chains. Social accountability is an important element of a company's sourcing and marketing strategy, which helps ensure better product quality, foster consumer loyalty, and emphasize good corporate citizenship.
QIMA offers comprehensive ethical audit programs that can be conducted according to international standards, your company's in-house specifications or our own Best-In-Class Protocol.
All QIMA ethical audit programs cover the following aspects:
- Hygiene, health and safety
- Waste management
- Child and young labor
- Labor practices, including forced labor, worker representation, disciplinary practices and discrimination.
- Working hours and wages
Ethical Audits to International Standards
Our professionally certified auditors can conduct ethical audits according to all major internationally recognized social audits standards, including:
- SA 8000
- SMETA (Sedex)
- amfori BSCI
- ETI (ILO)
- Responsible Jewellery Council (RJC)
- Initiative for Compliance and Sustainability (ICS)
- Higg Facility Social & Labor Module (FSLM)
QIMA Ethical Auditors
QIMA has adopted an approach based on the key competences of auditors – attitude, skills and knowledge – in line with the reference tools developed by the Global Social Compliance Programme (GSCP).
All QIMA auditors are professionally certified and undergo regular training to stay up to date with the latest standards and regulatory requirements. The average QIMA ethical auditor has performed 580 audits.
- Global footprint for supplier audit programs
- Accredited to international standards (BSCI, Sedex, ICS, RJC...) or your own protocols
- All-inclusive pricing (no extra charge for Auditor's expenses)
- Detailed and actionable reports and KPIs reporting
- An auditor onsite within 48 hours 
- Easy online scheduling of services: book audits and check reports from the convenience of your online account and QIMA mobile app
QIMA is a leading provider of supply chain compliance solutions, that partners with brands, retailers and importers to secure, manage and optimize their global supply network.
QIMA has on-the-ground presence in 85 countries, combining industry-leading experts for onsite inspections, supplier audits and lab testing with a digital platform that brings accuracy, transparency and intelligence for quality and compliance data.
For all our clients in 120 countries who use the QIMA platform and benefit from 24/7 support in over 20 languages, QIMA is Your Eyes in the Supply Chain™.