ALT/HASS is one of industry's more widely accepted means of determining reliability of a product through accelerated reliability testing. The twin main stresses employed during HALT/ HASS are rapid temperature transitions and random vibration. This double dose of extreme exposure will reveal defects most likely to occur in the field, in real life application.
- Quickly discovers design and process flaws.
- Evaluates and improves design margins.
- Reduces development time and cost.
- Eliminates design problems before releasing to manufacturing.
- Ships a mature product at market introduction.
- Uses as a sustaining engineering tool to evaluate the impact of product modifications and cost reductions.
- Reduces claims under your product warranty.