Your supply chain is only as good as its weakest link. The only way to ensure smooth running of your business and uninterrupted supply of goods is to thoroughly vet potential suppliers before integrating them into your supply chain.
Manufacturing Audits by QIMA are a cost- and time-effective way to prepare a complete profile of your potential supplier, ensuring they will become a reliable part of your global supply chain. With a QIMA Audit Report in hand you will be able to confirm that the audited site is capable of delivering to your production specifications, address and prevent potential further costly disruptions once production is launched.
Manufacturing Audit Expertise
QIMA's Manufacturing Audits adhere to the internationally recognized ISO 9000 standards for Quality Management System. Our auditors are profiled specialists with an average of 5 years of experience in the field, and undergo regular training and attestation.
In the scope of a Manufacturing Audit, QIMA auditors conduct an extensive evaluation of your supplier's facilities and management systems. The standard Manufacturing Audit covers:
- Factory profile
- Production capacities
- Factory facilities, including condition of machinery and equipment
- Workflow and organization charts
- Quality assurance systems in place
Customizable Audit Programs
Our Manufacturing Audits offer a great degree of flexibility and can be customized to fit your specific requirements.
The following additional modules can be included in a QIMA supplier evaluation:
- Social responsibility and compliance
- Procurement conditions
- R&D – sampling capacity
- Hygiene, health and safety
- Environmental impact
- RoHS standards
- Other modules as required
- Global footprint for supplier audit programs
- Accredited to international standards (BSCI, Sedex, ICS, RJC...) or your own protocols
- All-inclusive pricing (no extra charge for Auditor's expenses)
- Detailed and actionable reports and KPIs reporting
- An auditor onsite within 48 hours 
- Easy online scheduling of services: book audits and check reports from the convenience of your online account and QIMA mobile app
QIMA is a leading provider of supply chain compliance solutions, that partners with brands, retailers and importers to secure, manage and optimize their global supply network.
QIMA has on-the-ground presence in 85 countries, combining industry-leading experts for onsite inspections, supplier audits and lab testing with a digital platform that brings accuracy, transparency and intelligence for quality and compliance data.
For all our clients in 120 countries who use the QIMA platform and benefit from 24/7 support in over 20 languages, QIMA is Your Eyes in the Supply Chain™.