Composed of Grenache, Counoise, and Syrah, this wine exemplifies the classic blends of the Rhone Valley. Bright cherry aromas lead this symphony with the accompaniment of lavender, cinnamon, and cloves. Cherry and plum dance on the tongue and lead to a delightfully racy finish. The versatile wine will pair well with a variety of foods from Thai to roast duck.
Opolo vineyards are located in Paso Robles, CA, USA with about 280 acres of vineyards. Producing wines such as Pinot Noir, Sangiovese, Syrah and Cabernet Sauvignon. Cooling breezes from the nearby Pacific Ocean contribute foggy mornings and lower summer temperatures, which produces exceptional and expressive fruit. The majority of vineyards have been producing fruit since 1998.
- Region: Paso Robles, CA.
- Country of origin: USA.
- Alcohol by volume: 14.5%.
- Composed of Grenache, Counoise, and Syrah.
- Nose: cherry lavender, cinnamon, and cloves.
- Delightfully racy finish with cherry and plum flavors.
- Pairs well with a variety of foods from Thai to roast duck.