This delicious red blend opens with heady aromas of red plum, cinnamon, and allspice. On the tongue, it has rich flavors of chocolate, tobacco and a delightfully long and fruit-forward finish. The wine will serve as an excellent accompaniment to any spicy dish.
Opolo vineyards are located in Paso Robles, CA, USA with about 280 acres of vineyards. Producing wines such as Pinot Noir, Sangiovese, Syrah and Cabernet Sauvignon. Cooling breezes from the nearby Pacific Ocean contribute foggy mornings and lower summer temperatures, which produces exceptional and expressive fruit. The majority of vineyards have been producing fruit since 1998.
- Region: California Central Coast.
- Country of origin: USA.
- Alcohol by volume: 14.9%.
- Heady aromas of red plum, cinnamon, and allspice.
- Rich flavors of chocolate and tobacco.
- Delightfully long and fruit-forward finish.
- Excellent accompaniment to any spicy dish.