This fine Italian red wine is obtained by the classical red wine vinification. Produced from Montepulciano grapes, this wine features low acidity and a ruby red color. This red wine is a delightful addition to your dinner table.
- Vintage year: 2007.
- Types of grapes: 100% Montepulciano.
- Wine producing region: Marche.
- Sweetness of wine: dry.
- Volume: 0.75L.
- 18-20 days of skin contact maceration.
- Temperature controlled fermentation (25°).
- Wine refining in roasted and seasoned wood for 18 months.
- Bottle refining for 8 months.