Growing companies often need the services and experience of a professional accountant but are unable to employ one on a full time basis because of the costs involved.
We can provide accounting services on behalf of management. This may be achieved through providing computerised bookkeeping services on a monthly, annual or ad hoc basis as required. Accounting records can be written up at the client's place of business or in our own offices. The preparation of accurate and reliable monthly accounts on a timely basis and comparisons of budget and actual results.
Our accounting services provided include:-
- Book-keeping and preparation of accounts service;
- Advising on purchasing and upgrading accounting software systems;
- Providing training to staff;
- Administering your payroll;
- Seconding staff to act as the company accountant.