Kidsbits Programming robot kit for STEAM is a learning application development system of microcontroller. It's based on ARDUINO microcontroller series atmega-328.
It can also compatible with Lego. You can building your own design on the shell by use the lego modules. It has functions such as line tracking, obstacle avoidance, infrared remote control and Bluetooth wireless remote control. This kit contains many interesting programs. It can also be expanded to have external circuit module to have other functions. This kit is designed to help you interestingly learn Arduino. You can learn Arduino MCU development ability while having fun.
- Project 1: Flashing LED Lights
- Project 2: Playing music
- Project 3: Birthday Gift
- Project 4: Distance Detector
- Project 5: Button Counter
- Project 6: Motor Drive
- Project 7: Ultrasonic obstacle avoidance
- Project 8: Magical pattern
- Project 9: Track car
- Project 10: Human body infrared control dot matrix screen
- Project 11: Sound Control Obstacle Avoidance
- Project 12: Bluetooth Test
- Project 13: Basic Bluetooth Car
- Project 14: Bluetooth Multifunction