The Valdobbiadene Prosecco Superiore DOCG is an extra -dry sparkling wine made from 100% Glera grapes from the vines on the high hills of Farra di Soligo. The sparkling wine reveals a fragrant aroma and a harmonious, vivid taste. The delicious sparkling wine is the perfect aperitif for your next party.
- Limey soil, with the "Double-arched cane" cultivation method used.
- Fermentation without the skins with delicate pressing and slow fermentation for about 15 days, at a controlled temperature of 18-20 degree Celsius.
- The wine is then racked and kept in special stainless steel vats at controlled low temperatures.
- Charmat method, which is traditionally used for young, delicate and aromatic wines.
- Second fermentation in pressurized vats lasts 25-30 days at a controlled temperature of 16-18 degree Celsius, and maturing varies between 2 and 3 months, again in pressurized vats.
- Country of origin: Italy.
- Grape varietal: 100% Glera.