AKEI (Association of Korea Exhibition Industry) is the representative organization for the Korean exhibition industries. AKEI has been doing various businesses to develop the industry; such as promoting, supporting the industry and organizing networking opportunities for its members as well. Currently, it has more than 50 members including exhibition centers, exhibition organizers, service contractors, and other related associations. AKEI takes over a variety of projects from the government, and keeps deep relationship with related organizations.
- Boosting globalization of the Korean exhibitions.
- Supporting exhibition organizers in several ways.
- Cooperating with overseas associations or other organization for further collaboration.
- Connecting overseas companies with Korean companies to network.
- Dispatching university students as interns to overseas companies.
- Providing education/learning programs to the industry.
- Communicating with Korean government to affect the national policies.