The audit service here aims to provide an impartial opinion and to make recommendations as to how internal operations and results may be improved. Our audit approach is to consider the rationale and actual meaning of the information produced and the effectiveness of the systems from which such information is derived. So our audit process is not simply a task but also to add value to our clients.
- Assurance and business advisory services include:
- Auditing of annual accounts of companies.
- Reporting in compliance with statutory and other relevant reporting requirements.
- Evaluating accounting and operational systems of companies.
- Providing advice on improvements for control systems thereon.
- Providing advice to directors on their statutory obligations and responsibilities.
- Providing special audits for mergers, acquisitions, liquidation and litigation purposes.
- Providing specific investigation into irregularities or frauds and giving advice on recommendations.
- Auditing annual accounts of other organizations including incorporated owners, trade unions, cooperative societies and associations to meet their specific requirements.