Malaysia External Trade Development Corporation (MATRADE), is Malaysia's national trade promotion agency. Established in March 1993, MATRADE's primary role is to assist Malaysian exporters to develop and expand their export markets.
- Assisted by a network of 39 overseas offices located in major commercial cities around the world
- Provides a wide range of services and assistance to both Malaysian exporters and foreign importers
- Undertake commercial intelligence and market research
- Create a comprehensive database of information for the trade improvement and development
- Organise training programmes to improve the international marketing skills of Malaysian exporters
- Enhance and protect Malaysia's international trade interest abroad
- Promote, facilitate and assist in the services areas related to trade