What is Product Monitoring?
- Keep your factory accountable start to finish. Production Monitoring means an on-site Product Inspection performed every day of your production. An inspector scrutinizes your factory, enforcing your specifications, selecting units at random for inspection and identifying and eliminating defects. You receive daily reports regarding quality and completion status, putting you in control of the entire process. Production Monitoring keeps your product consistent and to your specifications for $309 USD per day.
- For all inspections, AsiaInspection uses the standard internationally recognized ANSI/ASQC Z1.4 (ISO 2859-1) statistical sampling procedure. These comprehensive criteria cover: functionality, performance, durability, overall appearance, and dimension. Inspection certificates are issued if stipulated in the letter of credit.
- For challenging or sensitive orders, have an inspector monitor your production and report daily to identify and fix problems in real-time.
- Why You Need Production Monitoring: Production Monitoring puts an inspector onsite during the production cycle, representing your interests, to ensure production, materials, quality, schedules are at the level you and your manufacturer initially agreed upon.
- $309 USD all-inclusive per man-day
- An inspector onsite within 48 hours and same day reports
- Easy online scheduling with customizable checklists