Please enter a valid keyword with 2 or more characters / numbers.
GUARDMAN® Fall Management Monitoring Kit provides an early alert signal to the caregivers or family members living together with the elderly if she / he has potential risks to fall down when gets up from the bed.
- Each set includes 1 pc each of wireless fall monitoring alarm transmitter, bed sensor pad, call button and wireless portable vibrating receiver. The whole alarm set is simple DIY and user friendly to set up. It’s possible to add other GUARDMAN® sensors / transmitters to expand the system.
- SUB-1G RF frequency with wireless transmission range up to 300m / 1,000ft (direct line of sight)
Wireless Fall Monitoring Alarm (Transmitter)
- Plugs with a Bed sensor pad to transmit a wireless signal to the receiver and triggers an alert sound and flashing light if elderly leaves the bed. Connects with nurse call button can expand the fall monitoring alarm to be a set of wireless alert system.
- IP 3X Water splash-proof design
- Individual button to control each function includes Power On/Off, Transmission, Flashlight, Siren Alarm
- 3 operation modes for sensor pad - Mat/Pad/+3S
(i) Mat: alarm being trigger when pressure on (someone step on the mat)
(ii) Pad: alarm being trigger when without pressure (leave the sensor pad)
(iii) +3: alarm being trigger when without pressure, but delay 3 seconds for reduce false alarm
Bed Sensor Pad 30” x 20”
- Easy to use, simply plug into the Wireless Fall Monitoring Alarm, no need to setup and install battery
- Slip-resistant and non-skin sensitive
Universal Nurse Call Button
- Simply plug into the Wireless Fall Monitoring Alarm to become a call button
- Temper-resistant design
Vibrating Pager (Receiver)
- Capability to pair up-to 4 different GUARDMAN® sensors / transmitters
- With LED indicator icon for each zone / channel
- Clear and loud sound with 18 melodies for selection
- 3 selectable operating modes: sound / vibrating / sound & vibrating
- With built-in belt clip