Ryder’s goal is simple - to improve the quality of the world around us and improve people's lives. With an approach embedded in their origins which remains a touchstone today, Ryder’s architecture always adheres to principles of simplicity, usefulness and elegance.
Ryder connects people to places, from the room to the city, and defines a responsibility to society and to the future of our planet. It is embedded as much in pioneering science and technology as in art and is the foundation for the collective journey from the initial vision through designing and making and beyond into use - learning from each project for the benefit of the next. Everything architecture relies on leadership to transcend the professional silos - require talented people with a passion to deliver the best return on investment for our clients.
In these pictures,
• Durham Police Headquarters:
• Fully integrated working environment for police officers and administrative staffs.
• Grimsby Art and Design School:
• A relocation into a mix of new build and refurbishment.
• Lanhill Road:
• Provide 16 units including intermediate housing and open markets.
• Official website: http://www.ryderarchitecture.com/projects/